Plan Your Legacy with Dignity
When you make a planned gift to Chandler Regional Medical Center or Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, you are supporting a future that includes hope and healing for every member of our community. When you include CRMC or MGMC in your estate plans, you are investing in a healthier future for our city, state and the world beyond.
There are many ways to make a planned gift, and many offer benefits to you and your family. The tools and information on this website – such as Gifts Anyone Can Make, Personal Calculators and the Will Planning Wizard – will help you choose the option that best achieves both your philanthropic and financial goals.
For more information or to request a free, no-obligation personal gift illustration, please complete the request information form or contact Alan Knobloch at (602) 406-1025 or Alan.Knobloch@DignityHealth.org.
Tip of the Day
Did you know you can lock in the gains of your appreciated securities and receive income (based on their present value) for the rest of your life?
In exchange for your gift of appreciated stock, you can receive:
- Guaranteed annuity payments for life (one or two beneficiaries);
- High rates of return;
- A current income tax deduction;
- Capital gains tax savings on the stock you donate;
- Tax-advantaged income (part ordinary, part capital gains and part tax-free);
- A choice of immediate, deferred, or flexible payments; and
- The satisfaction of supporting Dignity Health Foundation East Valley.
Meet Our Donors
Meet donors who are creating a legacy by including Dignity Health Foundation East Valley in their estate plans.
Attend free seminars to learn gift strategies that help you and Dignity Health Foundation East Valley.
Helping advisors achieve client philanthropic goals.